12 PIECES (2 boxes of 6) are included wrapped in plastic and boxed to minimize damage during shipping (occasionally the pieces break, but the bamboo is still good no matter what.)
BAMBOO CHARCOAL purifies drinking water by replacing impurities—like chloramine (chlorine and ammonia used to disinfect drinking water) chlorides, lead and bacteria—with minerals like magnesium and calcium. As a result, the water tastes like it comes from a natural spring.
- Scrub your bamboo charcoal under running water. (Do not use soap.)
- Boil 1 to 2 pieces for 5 to 10 minutes, drain and dry thoroughly.
- Place 1 piece in a glass pitcher (1 liter) filled with cold water. Let stand for up to 24 hours (at least 12 hours or overnight) prior to drinking for best results.
- Depending on how much water you go through, bamboo charcoal will last 3 to 6 months.
- Reactivate bamboo charcoal every 10 to 15 days, following step 2.
- Have 3 pitchers going at the same time so as not to run out of delicious water. Personally, I keep the bamboo charcoal in the pitcher and just replenish with water as needed.
- Once the bamboo charcoal can no longer be used to purify water, break it up and add to planting soil.
FYI: Bamboo charcoal controls humidity and purifies air, so stick a piece in your tea closet!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Because of the nature of the product, all sales are final. We do not exchange or accept returns. Thank you for your understanding.
We ship to all addresses including PO Boxes.